See the product site: www.reval-stainless-steel.com
REVAL® is the registered trademark of stainless steel reinforcement bar using for public and private construction, architecture and the general restoration of historical architecture.
REVAL® is the ideal solution for concrete deterioration problems, providing assurance for the safety of the structure and the quality in design and manufacturing choices.
REVAL® meets the structural requirements needed for the project, with mechanical characteristics that conform to the strictest regulations and ensure properties of durability unequalled in corrosion resistance.
The benefits of using Reval® in roads, bridges and buildings:
- Excellent corrosion resistance to chlorides
- More than 100 years of expected service life in concrete
- Higher strength levels
- Better self healing in handling damage and abrasion when compared to galvanized or epoxy coated steel
- Low life cycle cost
- High ductility and strength
- Longer storage and service life
- Better resistance to localized corrosion mechanisms
- Low magnetic permeability
- Better fire and heat resistance compared to black bar
- Resistance to seismic loading
- Easy use with black steel by lapping or coupling
* registered trademark Outokumpu
|STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCEMENT BARS||From 3 to 50 mm||12 metres max|
|STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCEMENT COILS||From 3 to 20 mm||700 Kg - 1500 Kg|
|STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCEMENT MESHES||From 3 to 12 mm||Available in different mesh sizes|